Apa Itu Bitcoin? Bagaimana Pernyataan Pemerintah Menanggapinya
Apa Itu Bitcoin? Bagaimana Pernyataan Pemerintah Menanggapinya
Citing a Website in APA Citation Machine
Apa itu Bitcoin? – Blog Indodax.com
Apa itu Bitcoin? Penjelasan Lengkap Tentang Bitcoin ...
Apa itu Bitcoin : Sejarah, Kegunaan, dan Cara Mendapatkannya
Apa itu #bitcoin $btc? #cryptocurrency in Indon
Ada ga orang yang tahu tentang apa itu bitcoin ataupun bitcoin cash? Darimana sih munculnya aset digital tersebut? Nah, sebelumnya mari kita bicarakan tentang sejarah keuangan di muka bumi ini. Di sesi pertama ini ada 6 judul yang saya ingin bicarakan: Fungsi dari mata uang Barter melalui koin Coin dengan uang kertas Bitcoin sebagai mata uang Judul Pertama (Fungsi Keuangan). Ada 3 fungsi dari keuangan yakni: tempat pertukaran, unit dan tempat penyimpanan. Tempat Pertukaran: Adanya ini yaitu untuk pergantian produk dan servis. Uang bisa ditukarkan dengan barang-barang lain. Namun ada beberapa kriteria yang membuat tempat pertukaran itu baik >> mata uang itu perlu tahan lama, bisa dipindah-pindah, bisa ditukarkan dalam nilai yang lebih kecil, bisa ditukarkan dengan yang baru dan tak bisa dipalsukan. Unit: Produk ataupun servis bisa disebut dalam bilangan unit mata uang. Contoh: burger ayam senilai RP 45.000. Lebih susah kan kalau kita sebut burger dengan 0.00001BTC? Selain itu, nilai mata uang harus stabil. Harga tidak boleh berubah secara drastis. Tempat Penyimpanan: Orang ingin dong jadi kaya, makanya mereka simpan uang itu dan berharap suatu hari nanti bisa ditarik dan bisa dipakai. Sekarang ini barang yang bagus disimpan adalah emas dengan perak. Judul kedua (Barter melalui koin). Zaman nenek moyang kita memakai jagung, lembu, tanah, tembakau dan lain-lain sebagai mata uang. Namun suatu hari, William Jevons di abad 19 menyebut bahwa tidak semua orang jadi pembeli dengan penjual di saat yang bersamaan. Contoh: Ada seorang lelaki yang hendak membeli tembakau namun dia punya tomat, tapi si penjual tembakau tidak ingin tomat yang dia miliki. Masalah tidak? Informasi: Tahun 1642, di Virginia, Amerika Serikat, tembakau adalah mata uang selama 2 abad. Masalah lain daripada sistem barter adalah ketika stok itu habis. Di masa silam Cina atau Yunani, kira kira 7th century BCE (before current era), sudah mulai adanya koin sebagai mata uang. Bangsa Romawi adalah yang pertama menggunakan koin emas atau perak sebagai mata uang. Koin ini mengalami masalah ketika kandungan emas atau perak didalam koin tersebut semakin berkurang. Ini dikarenakan si pembuat koin mau untung lebih besar. Jadinya unit mata uang koin mulai tidak stabil. Judul ketiga (koin dengan uang kertas) Uang kertas bisa dijadikan pengganti emas/perak, uang nasional, boleh disimpan didalam bank. Uang kertas pertama dibuat di Chengdu, Sichuan, Cina (10th Century AD). Uang kertas sewaktu dipakai di Amsterdam adalah untuk tanda bukti penyetoran uang koin emas. Di tahun 1120, pemerintah Cina (SONG) memakai uang kertas sebagai nilai Nasional. Nilai mata uang mulai dari 1 sampai 100. Tahu kah kalian sebenarnya dulu di masa kerajaan, uang kertas itu dipaksakan ke penduduk untuk dipakai. Khubilai Khan membuat semua sistem pembayaran dalam kerajaannya untuk memakai uang kertas. Kalaupun ada pedagang dari India dan negara-negara lain, semua orang asing yang memakai emas ataupun perak tidak diperbolehkan menggunakan mereka untuk sistem pembayaran tapi untuk berdagang dengan raja boleh. Bank yang paling pertama adalaah Bank Amsterdam, tahun 1609. Pertukaran dengan emas ataupun perak itu adalah sebagai tanda bukti (uang kertas). Awalnya, Bank Amsterdam hanya memiliki sistem deposit 100%. Tidak pernah ada pinjaman ke siapa pun. Namun, suatu saat juga pinjamkan uang ke perusahaan Dutch East India. Sampai nantinya perusahaan Dutch East India tidak bisa bayar balik. Rasanya rugi tidak kalau kita yang deposit uang ke Bank itu dan suatu hari Bank bangkrut? Di negara Inggris: Bank of England adalah satu-satunya yang boleh keluarkan uang keretas ke Inggris dan Wales. Bretton Woods-The Quasi-Gold Standard Akhir akhir dari perang dunia kedua, Juli 1944, karena Amerika Serikat menang makanya semua mata uang atau apapun perlu ada nilai dasar yaitu $ USD dan mata uang ini berdasarkan emas. Di masa itu, USD adalah $ 35/ons. Makanya sekarang kalian baru tahu kan kenapa minyak pakai nilai USD? ataupun impor dengan ekspor, negara-negara pakai USD? Negara super power yang kontrol semua ini. Namun nantinya, tahun 1971, Amerika Serikat hentikan perjanjian Bretton Woods. Emas ini tidak boleh lagi ada penentuan tarif tetap dengan USD. Dikarenakan itu sekarang naik turun nilai USD itu bukan dikarenakan naik turun harga emas. Dari sini kita sebut bahasa inggrisnya adalah FIAT CURRENCY Apa sih dampak negatif FIAT CURRENCY, nah contohnya ketika politik, ketika perang karena semua dikontrol pemerintah. Orang kaya pun bisa jadi miskin kalau negaranya dalam perang. Kalau negara mengalami resesi ekonomi, maka negara akan mengurangkan nilai FIAT CURRENCY jadinya barang-barang dapat dibeli dengan nilai lebih murah juga, naikkan permintaan terhadap barang-barang tesebut. Saya kasih contoh lain, Jerman di tahun 1923 mengalami perbaikan skala besar setelah perang dunia pertama, kemudian mereka cetak MARK untuk membeli mata uang asing sehingga MARK JERMAN pun turun nilai. Tahun 1919, satu USD adalah 6,7 MARK kemudian tahun 1923, satu USD adalah 4.210.500.000.000 MARKS. Ini namanya HIPER-INFLASI. Hungaria di tahun 1945 juga mengalami hal yang sama setelah perang dimana nilai mata uang mereka dua kali lipat setiap 15 jam. Kalau angka inflasi mencapai puluhan maka gaji pekerja, harga sebuah produk akan mengalami perubahan besar. Adapun negara-negara memang sudah tetapkan nilai inflasi setiap tahunnya adalah 2%-3%. Judul keempat (bitcoin sebagai mata uang) Sebelum saya cerita tentang bitcoin, sadarkah kalian adanya uang Disney dalam bentuk token ataupun kredit Facebook, koin kasino. Nah bisa ga disamakan dengan Bitcoin? Tentunya Bitcoin jauh lebih baik. Bitcoin ini diciptakan karena ingin menghapus INFLASI negara, mempercepat sistem transaksi, tempat pertukaran. Namun, Bitcoin selalu mendapat kendala dari regulasi negara. Manfaat dari Bitcoin: 1. Privasi nomor satu 2. Tidak ada Bank atau Pemerintah yang kontrol 3. Tidak ada koin atau kertas (tidak ada COVID yang menyentuh ) 4. Tidak bisa dibuat palsu Bitcoin ini dibuat dengan BLOCKCHAIN (rangkaian blok) dimana sejarah setiap transaksi itu ada rekor. Bisa ditengok di smartbit.com.au ataupun blockexplorer.com. Blockchain ini tidak perlu orang atau partai mana pun untuk mengontrol, meng-verifikasikan transaksi dan lain sebagainya. Bitcoin ini ada jumlah 21.000.000 unit dan cuma ini jumlahnya sampai kapanpun. Bitcoin digerakkan dengan permufakatan secara umum. Adanya peraturan-peraturan ini, harus disetujui setiap pengguna. Sistem kinerja Bitcoin itu diboleh dibuat baru ketika setiap pengguna setuju. Bitcoin ini tahan lama (tidak bisa dirusak karena didukung jutaan komputer di seluruh dunia), tidak perlu agen kalau mau kirim uang ke siapapun di negara luar, bisa ditukarkan dengan nilai yang lebih kecil, tidak bisa dipalsukan juga dan transaksi juga sangat cepat, tidak perlu tunggu Bank buka sehingga operasinya adalah 24/7, kalau dibanding dengan PayPal atau WesternUnion yang nilai pertukaran bisa mencapai 10% makanya orang-orang lebih memilih Bitcoin ataupun Bitcoin Cash yang jauh lebih murah.
Gmn buat dapetin toko? Harap menunggu info dr tim tokoin, follow @tokoinupdates.
Apa itu tokoin? Perusahaan yg ingin menghubungkan umkm, supplier, service provider dan institusi keuangan dgn tujuan mempermudah umkm mendapatkan harga lbh terjangkau, pembukuan digital, pembentukan digital profile serta kemudahan mendapatkan pinjaman. Semuanya berlandaskan teknologi blockchain jd data umkm adalah milik umkm itu sendiri dan akan mendapatkan insentif berupa TOKO bila ada yg ingin akses.
TOKO itu apa donk? TOKO itu utility token erc20 yg diterbitkan tokoin untuk dipergunakan di dlm ekosistem tokoin. Token ini dpt digunakan oleh umkm untuk mengakses fasilitas dan rewards di ekosistem tokoin. Token ini jg bs? diperjual belikan.
Jd sbg org awam untungnya apa Dpt profit dr jual beli dan investasi token TOKO.
Kalau udah dapat lalu mau dijual gmn? Ga masalah krn itu sdh milik anda. Bs dijualkan di exc*hange bila sdh listing atau mencoba adu nasib ke BM.
Bedanya sama bitcoin apa? Bitcoin itu untuk menggantikan suatu mata uang sbg alat jual beli. TOKO utility token yg mempunyai kegunaan dan semakin byk yg pakai akan semakin bagus valuenya.
Saya mau tau lbh lanjut soal Tokoin dan TOKO. Bisa ke tokoin.io dan download whitepapernya yg tersedia dlm bhs inggris. Follow semua sosmed tokoin dan cek #asktokoin serta #tokoinid di twitter untuk melihat hasil tanya jawab dgn CEO Reiner Rahardja
Apa yg perlu saya siapkan sementara menunggu info dr tim tokoin? Buat account di exc*ange lokal seperti indodax dan luno lalu selesaikan KYC mereka supaya bs top up dana Buat wallet pribadi yg support erc20 seperti mew, metamask dan trust. Catat recovery phrase yg didpt wkt buat wallet itu baik2, kalau bs di bbrp tempat yg aman dan tdk dilihat org lain.
KYC dan recovery phrase itu apa? KYC itu know your customer yg bertujuan untuk pendataan identitas Recovery phrase itu digunakan untuk mengembalikan dan mengakses wallet bila fisiknya rusak atau lupa password.
Kok perlu buat wallet pribadi? Wallet pribadi lbh aman krn wallet dr exchange ada resiko kena hack atau dibw kabur dan bila ingin ikut ICO atau sale tokoin yg pakai smart contract mesti wallet pribadi supaya ga hilang tercecer di wallet exchange
Gmn buat mengirim dan menerima btc eth dan TOKO? Cek wallet pribadi itu, pilih tipe coin / token yg ingin dikrm misalkan eth. Copy wallet address yg ditampilkan. Perlu diingat salah address, tdk dapat dikembalikan. Mengirim coin a ke address coin b jg berakibat sama.
Di trust ada Tokok apa itu Token TOKO? Itu bkn Token TOKO, ga usah diadd nanti kalau dpt TOKO lgsg muncul sendiri.
BM itu apa ya? Byk yg nawarin saya TOKO nih. BM itu black market alias di luar market resmi, tdk ada hub harga. Bila beli BM maka resiko penipuan atau terbeli mahal adalah resiko pribadi.
Mari kita pelajari teori lebih mendalam dari Bitcoin.
Aset dan transaksi ledjer (ledger)/sejarah
Kalian tahu ga apa itu ledjer. Sebenarnya ledjer itu adalah rekor komplit untuk aktivitas ekonomi. Blockchain (rangkaian blok) itu tamper-proof (tidak bisa diubah) berhubungan dengan ledjer. SHA-256 itu adalah kriptografik hash dimana bisa dipakai untuk konfirmasi integritas dan autentik transaksi. Sebuah algoritma yang membentuk 256-bit (32 byte) hash Dulunya orang memakai ledjer untuk rekor aktivitas ekonomi yakni buku catatan. Tapi sekarang ini ledjer disimpan dalam sistem komputer. Sebenarnya pencatat buku ini atau penyimpan ledjer sekarang ini ga aman loh. Mereka bisa saja dapat uang suap untuk mengganti nama pemilik tanah. Selain itu, rekor data pun bisa saja hilang tanpa sengaja. Selama ini sejarah transaksi kita untuk banking, kartu kredit, financial statement perusahaan, reservasi hotel, data apapun yang berhubungan dengan passport, memang semua disimpan si 'penjaga' buku. Kalau dipikir pikir, aman sih semua aktivitas kita di rekor oleh centralized keeper? Sekarang apa nih solusi Bitcoin? BITCOIN ini decentralized ledger dan ada 3 manfaat besar -tidak dirahasiakan -tidak bisa dipalsukan datanya -data tidak akan pernah hilang Kenapa Bitcoin? Dulunya komputer di tahun 1975 kemudian Internet tahun 1993 lalu sekarang Bitcoin tahun 2014. Caranya adalah, bitcoin akan mengantar porsi kecil dari properti digital dari yang satu ke yang lain. Bitcoin menjamin keaslian transaksi tersebut, aman juga. Bitcoin ini didukung oleh konsensus yang terbentuk dari jutaan orang didunia. Bitcoin 'white paper' (kertas putih) ditulis tanggal 31 Oktober 2008.
Bitcoin untuk selesaikan permasalah Jeneral Byzantine
bitcoin itu adalah unit mata uang Bitcoin itu adalah konsep, networking Bitcoin alamat terdiri dari banyak kata-kata dengan angka-angka dimana bitcoin dapat dikirim Blockchain (rangkaian blok) adalah catatan lengkap transaksi untuk bitcoin, ataupun disebut ledjer publik Adapun kegunaan dari BITCOIN REFERENCE CLIENT SOFTWARE untuk menyimpan semua sejarah transaksi. Tidak ada sistem sentral yang mengontrol penyimpanan transaksi. Ini hanya dipakai di antara Clients. Bitcoin mengkonfirmasikan transaksi melalui proses 'mining'. Mining ini akan menciptakan bitcoin baru dengan setiap blok. Seperi Bank yang bisa menciptakan uang kertas baru. Namun, bitcoin ada jumlah maksimalnya yaitu 21 juta. Bitcoin dapat menjaga integritas dari setiap blok melalui tenaga komputer (proof-of-work) Tahap pertama - Miners (penggali) akan mengumumkan transaksi dengan blok dan mengverifikasikan semua itu sah. Tahap kedua - Aplikasikan fungsi dari kriptografik hash dari blok sebelumnya ke blok selanjutnya Tahap ketiga - Selesaikan Proof-of-work Kalau blok itu berhasil diselesaikan maka akan ada hasil penghargaan. Kesusahan untuk menyelesaikan blok transaksi adalab setiap 2016 blok (lebih kurang dua minggu) jadinya network bitcoin membentuk satu blok yang sah setiap 10 menit. Pakai komputer lama ataupun baru tetap akan membentuk blok setiap 10 menit. Mari kita bahas sedikit tentang proof-of-work, sistem ini adalah kunci elemen untuk sekuritas ledjer. Ini untuk mencegah pencurian data dari hacker. Penggali (miner) yang memiliki setidaknya 50% tenaga hash dalam sistem. Ketika seorang penggali memiliki tenaga hash melebihi 50% maka dia akan punya rangkaian yang lebih panjang dari penggali lainnya. Ini akan berdampak buruk karena dia dapat mencegah bitcoin untuk bertransaksi. Oleh karena itu, untuk menjaga kejujuran ekosistem maka seorang penggali mengamankan hanya 50% sistem komputer dan tak lebih.
When it comes to getting your homework done, there are several subreddits on Reddit that can help point you in the right direction. Some subreddits focus on helping you learn to do the work yourself, while other homework subreddits provide additional help, such as written essays and other materials. There are many homework help subreddits such as/HomeworkCentral,/chemhelp,/learnmathand/homeworkhelp. There are also many subreddits where you can get help on particular topics, such as/askphilosphyor/askscience. These forums may not be able to answer specific homework questions, but they are good places to brainstorm for essay and thesis ideas. If you’re having a hard time with your homework, Reddit is an excellent place to look. It’s one of the biggest social media platforms on the Internet and is full of subject matter experts ready to help you out. Keep reading to learn more about /HomeworkCentral and other homework help on Reddit.
Why Get Homework Help from Reddit?
Reddit is a social media platform that advertises itself as the “front page of the Internet,” but this massive website is so much more than that. The vast amount of niche sub-forums on Reddit means that no matter what your interest or your question is, you should be able to find a subreddit that discusses it. Here are some reasons why you might want to consider getting homework help through Reddit:
· You can find paid homework help. If you are at your wit’s end on an assignment and you’re ready to delegate it to an academic professional, several subreddits specialize in connecting students with academic tutors that can help them generate assignment materials like research papers and essays.
· You can find a sounding board for your ideas. If you’re trying to write a paper or generate a thesis, you can discuss your paper ideas with strangers on the Internet who don’t have any personal investment in your success or failure. This can lead to some interesting commentary that can give you some inspiration you wouldn’t have found elsewhere.
· You can find professional help. Not only can you find people to pay to help you with your homework, but you can also find professionals to work with you on any number of subjects. Reddit is full of professionals and academics from all over the world.
· You can pay for a quick turnaround. If you are considering purchasing homework help off Reddit and you’re at the end of your deadline, you can typically get a rush job completed if you’re willing to pay extra for a fast response.
What Kind of Subreddits Are Available for Homework Help on Reddit?
Here are some of the subreddits that can give you homework help:
· /learnmath: /learnmath is a good subreddit if you’re trying to get help with your math homework. Not only does this subreddit help people with different math concepts if they’re having a hard time figuring them out, but they also have plenty of recommendations for good off-site math resources such as YouTube videos and Khan Academy courses.
· /chemhelp: /chemhelp is a subreddit that is geared toward chemistry and can be a good place to stop in and ask for help if you’re stuck on a chemistry concept or have a problem that you can’t seem to solve. Since professional chemists often frequent /chemhelp, you’re likely to find quality opinions when it comes to helping you out.
· /HomeworkCentral: /HomeworkCentral is a subreddit dedicated to paid homework tutoring and essay writing services, and users can receive paid homework help on a wide variety of different topics in this subreddit.
· /HomeworkHelp: /HomeworkHelp is a subreddit where you can get help with your homework problems, but it’s not a subreddit that’s designed to complete your homework for you. Instead, you can post in this subreddit to get help from others to complete your work.
· /DoMyHomework: /DoMyHomework is a paid homework help subreddit where users can pay vetted tutors to help with homework, research papers, and other work that needs a quick turnaround.
· /WritersNetwork: /WritersNetwork is a subreddit of networked ghostwriters who offer services like writing essays, research papers, and dissertations. This is one of the smaller homework help subreddits, but there are plenty of writers for hire if you need the assignment done in a hurry.
· /DoMyHomeworkForMe: /DoMyHomeworkForMe is a subreddit that allows tutors to post advertisements to show off their services and offer paid homework help in a variety of different subjects. Like many of the subreddits for homework help on Reddit, the tutors in this subreddit are verified by a reputation they build as they complete assignments.
· /askscience: /askscience is a good subreddit to visit if you’re having difficulty with a science-based concept in your homework. While you are not likely to be able to get specific homework answers in this subreddit or ask anyone to do your work for you, you can get some excellent ideas for research papers and other science-based work here.
· /askphilosophy: /askphilosophy is a subreddit similar to /askscience in that you can’t get people to do your homework for you there. Still, you can get some good academically-based answers on your philosophy questions, especially if you have questions about a specific philosopher’s concepts or a philosophy question that you have to write an essay about.
· /askhistory: /askhistory is another subreddit for getting general homework help and brainstorming research paper ideas rather than trying to find someone to do your homework for you. It is a good place to get some different perspectives on historical matters if you’re trying to develop one of your own theses further.
· /engineeringstudents: /engineeringstudents is a great subreddit to get help from fellow engineers on engineering and mathematical problems you might be stuck on in your homework. This subreddit is more like a peer study group rather than a subreddit where you can get paid homework help. It can help engineering students while also providing camaraderie.
This is only a short list of the many subreddits you can find on Reddit that can help you with your homework.
Can You Get Free Homework Help on Reddit?
If you can’t afford to purchase a paid homework service off Reddit, there are a few subreddits where you can get free help on your homework. There are a few disadvantages to this, however, such as:
· You usually can’t get someone to do your work for you for free. While there are plenty of subreddits on Reddit where you can get some help generating ideas for your homework or even get help completing a math problem, you’re not likely to find anyone who will write a paper for you or answer a homework prompt unless you’re willing to pay them to do it.
· When it comes to the quality of the help, you get what you pay for. If you don’t pay someone to help you with your homework, you don’t have a leg to stand on if they give you the wrong answers. There’s not a good way to verify the answers you receive on a Reddit subreddit in a timely fashion if you’re in a rush to complete a homework assignment.
· You may not be able to get help in time. Especially if you’re looking for homework help on a more obscure subject or in a less populated subreddit, you might not be able to get a good answer back in time to get your homework completed. This is in contrast to paid homework services on Reddit, where you can get verification ahead of time that your work will be completed on schedule.
· You may waste extra time trying to verify the answers. Anyone can call themselves a scholar on Reddit. So, if you use someone else’s theories or answers on your homework without verifying their accuracy, you may leave yourself open to a bad grade.
· If someone gives you the wrong answers, you have no recourse. If you decide to take the academic advice of random strangers on the Internet, you have to decide to trust them and take their word for it, or you have to go look up the answers on your own anyway. When you’re pressed for time on an assignment, neither is ideal.
The best way to get free homework help on Reddit is to browse the niche subreddits that have to do with your area of study. Threads and questions often come up in these subreddits such as /askscience and /askhistory that would make interesting research papers or essays, so keeping your ear to the ground for interesting conversations in your field through an associated subreddit is a good way to get a leg up on writing papers.
Advantages of Using a Paid Homework Service on Reddit
Several different subreddits specialize in paid homework help services on Reddit, and there can be some major benefits of using these services if you’re strapped for time, or you have a subject that you’re struggling to understand. Here are some of the advantages of using a paid homework service on Reddit:
· Experts in your field of study: One of the benefits of Reddit being such a large social media platform is that you can find paid homework tutors who specialize in just about every subject matter on the planet. So, no matter whether you’re an engineering student working on a dissertation or an English 101 student who just needs someone to write a composition for them, you can find someone whose skill matches your needs.
· Wide range of prices: Because there are many different tutors and ghostwriters available in paid homework help services on Reddit, you can find many different price ranges and experience levels. While you should be careful not to be too frugal with your budget for paid homework services to preserve quality, you can sometimes find a good deal with an up-and-coming tutor.
· Vetted academics: In many of the paid homework help subreddits, the tutors and ghostwriters offering their services have developed a reliable reputation by completing past assignments within the subreddit, allowing users a degree of security in knowing that they’re dealing with a professional who is capable of completing assignments as requested.
· Discreet and plagiarism-free: One of the major benefits of using a paid homework service is that you are paying for original academic work that is plagiarism-free, which makes it a discreet way to get your homework done quickly and accurately.
There are many benefits to using paid homework services on Reddit, and there are plenty of homework help subreddits to choose from.
Is It Safe to Use a Paper Writing Service?
As long as you use a reputable paper writing service, you should be safe using a paper writing service. The papers that are turned in through these paper writing services are typically run through plagiarism checkers that ensure the work is original and won’t be tagged by other plagiarism checkers after the paper is turned in. In the case of /HomeworkCentral, the paper writing service atAdam Hulerguarantees that its papers are at least 90% original, which is the percentage of originality a paper needs to pass most plagiarism checking software. For any paper that is shown to have a lower percentage of originality than 90%, a full refund can be requested. Since a refund isn’t much consolation if you get flagged for plagiarism in a university classroom, Adam Huler ensures that a paper is plagiarism-free by placing it through plagiarism checks before it ever gets returned to the buyer, ensuring the quality and originality before the paper gets turned in.
How to Choose the Best Paper Writing Service on Reddit
So, you’ve decided to use a paid homework help subreddit on Reddit. The next step is finding one that is trusted and reliable. But how do you choose the best paper writing service or academic tutor for your homework or project? Here are a few things you can look at to help you determine whether a writing service is reputable:
· Profile age: When you’re looking for a tutor or a paid writing service for your homework, you should be sure to check for a Reddit profile or company website with a long-standing reputation and several years of experience. The age of a Redditor’s profile can give some indication of how long they’ve been doing paid homework or academic ghostwriting.
· Active profile: It’s also important for you to look for a profile or writing service that shows recent and prolific activity. You don’t want to invest in a homework help service that doesn’t show much activity because there’s a big chance you won’t connect with a writer in time to get your paper turned in.
· Writing samples: You should never pay for a homework or writing service from Reddit without getting access to a few writing samples so that you can judge the quality of the work you’re going to be getting for your money.
· Reviews from past customers: Looking through reviews from past customers is one of the best ways to see how well a writing service handles customer service, payment disputes, and other aspects of its business that may impact whether you want to work with them. Be sure to take negative reviews with a grain of salt unless they are prevalent but also pay attention to any repeat complaints.
· Security: It’s important to choose a writing service that goes out of its way to make sure that the work you receive for your money is original, high quality, and won’t be flagged for plagiarism. You’ll also want a writing service with a proven track record of strong communication during the writing process since being ghosted by a ghostwriter right before your academic paper is due is a student’s nightmare.
· Refunds: You shouldn’t trust any paid writing service that refuses to give refunds regardless of the cause. If a buyer has real issues with a paper they purchased, such as a failed plagiarism check or other quality issues, they should have access to a partial or full refund depending on the severity of the problem.
Before you commit to paying a writing service off Reddit to do your homework, make sure to do plenty of research so that you can choose a writing service with a strong reputation.
How Do You Pay for a Paper Writing Service from Reddit?
Paying for a writing service or homework help from Reddit is as simple as starting a PayPal account if you don’t already have one. Most digital homework help services accept PayPal because it provides secure, encrypted transactions. To set up a PayPal account, you need to have a bank account number to connect to your PayPal account so that you can transfer money back and forth. Once you have a PayPal account set up, you can use your account to pay for any number of homework help or paper writing services. While PayPal is the most popular way to pay for paper writing services on Reddit, some writing services also accept other digital forms of currency, such as the following: · Bitcoin · Dogecoin · Ethereum · Skrill Once you have a PayPal account, you’ll be able to pay many different paid writing services on Reddit, including the ones at /HomeworkCentral.
What Do You Need to Request a Paper Writing Service?
If you’re planning on asking someone to write a paper or assignment for you on a homework help subreddit like /HomeworkCentral, you’ll need the following pieces of information:
· Type of task: When posting a request for homework help or a ghostwritten paper, you need to post what kind of work you’re looking for in specific detail, the type of citation style needed, whether research materials will be provided, etc. The more specific you are in your request, the more likely you are to find a good match for it.
· Deadline: You must put your deadline in any homework help request you post on Reddit to make sure that it gets the attention it needs in time for the help to be useful. If you know you’re going to be using a paper writing service, it’s a good idea to try to find a ghostwriter as early in the process as possible so that you have plenty of time to get in touch with them and answer any questions that might help them complete the project most effectively.
· Timezone: Posting your timezone is an important part of fulfilling a homework help request or request for a paper writing service because it helps you get matched up with a writer in a timezone that is compatible with yours. This can be much easier for communication if you need to pass messages back and forth with the writer.
· Academic level: You’ll need to know what academic level to specify when requesting a paper. For example, if you need an undergraduate college paper, you’ll be requesting a very different paper than if you’re trying to get a high school English paper written.
· How many pages: The number of pages your assignment is will typically dictate how much it will cost to have the paper written for you, though the cost is also dependent on how complicated the paper is, how many sources it needs, etc.
· Format and citation style: The ghostwriter you hire through a paid writing service will need to know the writing style your class is using and what citation style your teacher requires, such as APA or MLA citation.
· Topic: In many cases, you’ll need to specify the type of topic you want to have written about on your behalf, but in other cases, you can leave the topic choice up to the writer depending on their level of experience and the rules of the paid writing service.
· Additional materials: If you have any reading materials, necessary citations, or other supplemental materials that need to be included in the final writing project, these materials need to be passed on to the writer along with the assignment.
· Price range: You need to know what you’re willing to pay to get your work done for you before you post a request for homework help or a paid writing service. If a paid paper is out of your budget, you might want to try some of the other more generalized homework help subreddits.
Once you have the above information, you should be ready to post a request for homework help on Reddit.
What Additional Services Can You Buy Through a Paper Writing Service?
On top of the papers you can have written through a paper writing service, you can also choose to pay for additional services, such as:
· Source and citation lists: Having the source and citation list for your paid paper allows you to verify the sources and ensure that they’re up to the standard you want to present in your paper.
· Draft and Outline: In many cases, especially with university papers, students are required to turn in a rough draft and outline of their paper along with the finished product. The ghostwriter can often provide these materials for an additional fee.
· Plagiarism Report: You often have to pay extra for a copy of the plagiarism report that your paper was run through, and this plagiarism report should prove that the paper falls above 90% originality. Having this report can be useful in case you get accused of plagiarism by a professor since it can be used to prove the originality of the paper.
As you can see, many paid writing services on Reddit are one-stop shops for getting your academic work done in a timely fashion. While there is a little variation in quality between paid writing services and individual academic tutors, being meticulous about vetting paid writing services until you find one that is reputable is always a good idea.
How to Find Good Paper Ideas on Reddit
If you’d rather write your paper, you can still use Reddit to help you generate good ideas for your essays and research papers. Here are some ways to use Reddit to help you write better papers:
· Join subreddits associated with your field of study: There are dozens of subreddits for any given academic subject, so join the ones that are associated with the subject you’re studying. These subreddits can be a treasure trove of obscure information about the topic you’re learning.
· Sort by “Top” and “All Time.” Sorting Reddit posts by these two filters will leave you with the cream of the crop in academic subreddits, and these posts often include large resource lists, links to tutorials, and other helpful materials that you wouldn’t be able to find in the shuffle otherwise.
· Keep a running list of interesting concepts. Browse the subreddits in your field of study and keep a list of interesting questions that people ask. Save discussions and threads that seem to have greater relevance in your field. You never know what information will spark a killer dissertation theory or essay.
If you’re trying to come up with original material, the cross-connections you can make when browsing different types of subreddits can help you come up with some excellent paper concepts.
Homework Help Subreddits Can Get You Out of a Bind
If you’ve put off writing a paper until the last few days before it’s due, employing a homework help subreddit or a paid writing service off Reddit can help you get your paper in by the deadline without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
For Trading April 7th STOCKS RUN-UP Oil Falls False Hopes Today was an amazing day! I don’t believe that the bottom has been made, and I don’t think that today was a day to be a buyer, but as my Closing Comments says, “I could not have been more wrong.” We cut through every area of supply that I pointed out in last night’s Weekly Strategies. Here is the closing comment for tonight: https://youtu.be/JHjU3KOAQR8 . My problem with today’s action is that while everyone wants to believe that this was the bottom, historically, it is without precedent. There are many problems that we will face that are not currently known. The earnings of the companies that have no idea how long consumers are not buying clothes at Macy’s or TJ Maxx, or restaurants, where it’s not like you can make up the business with people eating 2 meals at a time. The closure of the Airbus plant in Alabama, or American Airlines cutting their N.Y. flights from 271 /day down to 13 is just not something that can be quantified when it comes to the net effect to both the balance sheet and profits. But the DJIA was +1627.46 (7.73%), NASDAQ +540.16 (7.33%), S&P 500 +175.03 (7.03%), the Russell +86.72 (8.24%) and the DJ Transports +532.38 (7.29%). Market internals left a lot to be desired with the A/D solid at NYSE 9.5:1 and NASDAQ 5.5:1, but volume was anemic with NYSE 1.4 billion and the NASDAQ 3.8 billion. All 30 DJIA stocks were higher with BA leading the way +113.31 DP’s but no other triple digit winners. On the +11.37% gainer on 3/24 there were 10 triple-digit winners. The strongest groups were Information technology, financials and consumer discretionary, with only Consumer Staples weak. Our “open forum” on Discord, which allows me to interact with subscribers and others to allow direct questions and chart opinions on just about any stock, continues to grow with more participants every day. It is informative and allows me to share insights as the market is open and moving. The link is: https://discord.gg/ATvC7YZ and I will be there and active from before the open and all day. It’s a great place to share ideas and gain some insights, and we’ve grown to almost 1400 members. SECTORS: We started with positive numbers from Europe on COVID-19 deaths and the first group pre-market were the some of the smaller biotech firms with Inovio Pharma (INO) started with a gap up and after trading over $8.80, never quite made it back in regular hours and closed $8.44 +.70 (9.04%), Immunomedics (IMMU) ended a trial for their breast cancer treatment because it’s efficacy was confirmed. The stock, which traded as high as $27.33 in 2018 had fallen to $8.80 last week opened the day at $20.09 but sold off a bit to close $18.78 +9.38 (99.79%). Also in the same group, CODX finished $10.31 +2.11 (25.73%) and VIR $36.70 +7.70 (26.55%). In another group, Wayfair beat both revenues and earnings and the home goods company, which traded down from $173 last year to a low of 21.70 on 3/19 gapped up to open $70.28 and closed $71.50 +20.87 (41.22%). BIOPHARMA: was HIGHER with BIIB +9.58, ABBV +2.31, REGN +10.95, ISRG +37.33 (8.07%), MYL +.30, TEVA +.94 (11.19%), VRTX +17.69 (7.42%), BHC +1.27, INCY +6.80, ICPT +3.90, LABU +4.44 (22.11%) and IBB $110.50 +4.25 (4%). CANNABIS: This group was HIGHER with TLRY +,45, CGC +1.10, CRON +.20, GWPH +4.78, PYX +.18, NBEV +.05, CURLF +.13, KERN +.80 (14.75%) and MJ $10.96 +.52 (4.98%). DEFENSE: was HIGHER with LMT +16.50 (4.71%), RTX (the combination of RTN and UTX) was +7.32 (14.66%), gd +8.07, txt +2.49, noc +18.98, bwxt +.42, tdy +19.66 (6.81%) and ITA $148.00 +12.10 (8.9%). RETAIL: was HIGHER with M + .94 (19.54%), JWN +3.38 (25.9%), KSS +3.04 (26.41%), DDS +8.93 (37.41%), JCP +.05 (18.34%), WMT +5.92, TGT +4.93, TJX +5.15 (12.57%), RL +7.60 (12.46%), UAA +.77, LULU +12.75, TPR +2.09, CPRI +2.17 (25.44%) and XRT $30.21 +3.02 (11.11%). FAANG and Big Cap: were HIGHER with GOOGL +89.36, AMZN +83.41, AAPL +21.29 (8.82%), FB +10.82, NFLX +17.22, NVDA +25.47 (10.44%), TSLA +32.99, BABA +9.39, BIDU +5.66, BA +23.38 (18.78%), CAT +5.33, DIS +5.92 and XLK $83.70 +6.58 (8.53%). FINANCIALS were HIGHER with GS +10.07, JPM +5.45, BAC +1.41, MS +3.40, C +3.51, PNC +9.12, AIG +1.11, TRV +5.09, AXP +10.70 (14.54%) and XLF $21.05 +1.41 (7.18%). OIL, $26.08 -2.26. The explosive moves in Oil recently have been news driven and the cancellation of the OPEC meeting and the threat of tariffs from Mr. Trump have cut off the rally from the $20.00 level. Today’s decline had little to do with the Oil stocks as all were higher. CVX +5.40, XOM +1.40, OXY +.50, NBL +.49, MRO +.02, MPC +3.03 (15.10%), RIG +.05, APA +.62, BP +.28 and XLE $31.41 +1.58 (5.3%). METALS, GOLD: $1,693.90 + 48.20. After the recent gains, Gold has failed to break through the highs around $1700 until today when it traded $1,715 before selling off a bit. Tonight, it has traded as high as $1742.00 and looks to be higher in the near future. BITCOIN: closed $7,330 +530. After we traded in a short-range day followed by a $1,000 range on Friday BTC closed above $7,000 for the first time since it broke to the downside early last month. While I want to add the 350 sold just over a week ago, I want to wait and see some stabilization. We still own 400 GBTC with an average of $8.06. GBTC closed $7.95 + .47 today. Tomorrow is another day. CAM
For Trading April 8th STOCKS RUN OUT OF GAS Oil Falls, Again Today was a somewhat “restive” day, and while we moved for a total of over 315 S&P-500 points, it felt pretty good to have a barely changed day. The DJIA went from +937 to close 1,000 lower @-26.13 (.12%), NASDAQ -25.98 (.33%), S&P 500 -4.27 (.19%), the Russell +.39 (.03%) and the DJ Transports +27.80 (.35%). Market internals were about as you would expect for an unchanged day with NYSE A/D 2.3:1 and NASDAQ 1.3:1 with an increase in volume. DJIA was 15:15 with NO triple-digit gains or losses and the leader, GS +53 DP’s with the losers BA -49, PG -34, and WMT -27 DP’s. The strongest groups Energy (although the oil fell 7%, Financials, real estate, materials and industrials. Consumer staples and health care were weak. The early strength was from the possible leveling off of the virus cases and the momentum from yesterday. The large cap technology names were weak from the start, but it’s awfully hard to top the day AAPL had yesterday +21.00 (8.72%). But the group gave up whatever gains it had by late afternoon with the only gainers being TSLA, FB, and AMZN (up only .40%). The interesting thing today was the fact that the US$ was weak (-.8%) but both Oil and Gold were also lower. This is tonight’s closing comment: https://youtu.be/8HoUm75j8Eg Our “open forum” on Discord, which allows me to interact with subscribers and others to allow direct questions and chart opinions on just about any stock, continues to grow with more participants every day. It is informative and allows me to share insights as the market is open and moving. The link is: https://discord.gg/ATvC7YZ and I will be there and active from before the open and all day. It’s a great place to share ideas and gain some insights, and we’ve grown to almost 1400 members. SECTORS: Of all the names that moved higher yesterday in the virus treatment area the only IMMU, which doubled, managed to hold on to its gains finishing $18.91 +.13. Inovio (INO) rallied up to $9.20 but fell back to 7.93 before closing $8.27 -.17 (2.01%), CODX, +2.11 or 26% yesterday also gave back half of it’s gain to close $9.09 -1.22 (11.83%). It was only a matter of time before someone would find a “ventilator” manufacturer, but today, DPW Holdings, manufacturer of its Coolisys Power Electronics division received a major order last week and today announced that it had increased its offshore manufacturing capacity and that a customer was increasing an order. The stock was up 85% last week and today it traded up to $1.95 before finishing the day $1.54 +.74 for a 92.50% gain. BIOPHARMA: was LOWER with BIIB -10.18, ABBV -.58, REGN -2.76, ISRG -12.24, MYL+ .64, TEVA +.20, VRTX -8.30, BHC +.58, INCY +1.55, ICPT +.65, LABU -1.47, and IBB $109.63 -2.08 (1.86%). CANNABIS: This group was HIGHER with TLRY +.44, CGC +.21, CRON -.17, GWPH + 5.17 (5.97%), ACB +.01, PYX -.34, NBEV -.06, CURLF +.08, KERN +.10 and MJ $11.00 +.04 (.36%). DEFENSE: was LOWER with LMT -10.45, RTX +.68, GD -.04, TXT -.72, NOC -6.93, BWXT -.83, TDY +6.73, and ITA $147.40 +.54 (.37%). RETAIL: was HIGHER with M +.27, JWN +1.94, KSS +3.07, DDS +1.87, JCP +.01, WMT -2.98, TGT +.64, TJX +.34, RL +5.19 (7.57%), UAA +.53, LULU +.05, TPR +1.43, CPRI +2.16 and XRT $31.00 +.79 (2.62%). FAANG and Big Cap: were MIXED with GOOGL +.81, AMZN +12.41, AAPL -2.47, FB +4.20, NFLX -6.51, NVDA -8.40, TSLA +33.63 (6.51%), BABA -2.95, BIDU -2.45, BA -4.28, CAT +4.35, DIS +.42 and XLK $82.95 -.75 (.90%). FINANCIALS were HIGHER with GS the leader +9.73(6.15%), JPM +1.53, BAC +.83, MS +.23, C +.52, PNC -1.24, TRV +1.35, AXP +4.13 (4.92%) and XLF $21.25 +.21 (1.00%). OIL, $23.63 -2.45. The explosive moves in Oil recently has seemed to run its course and today’s drop cut the gains by a touch more than half. The stocks did not feel the effects of the price and most were higher. XOM cut spending and said that their fundamental underpinnings remain strong. CVX +1.00, XOM +.91, OXY +.61, NBL +.11, MRO +.14, MPC -.19, RIG +.08, APA +.71, BP -.05 and XLE $32.08 +.67 (2.13%). METALS, GOLD: $1,683.70 -10.20. After the recent gains, Gold broke solidly above $1,700 and traded as high as $1742 before falling back to close $60 off the highs and below $1700. I would be a buyer a bit lower than today’s close. BITCOIN: closed $7,330 unchanged. After we traded in a short-range day followed by a $1,000 range on Friday BTC closed above $7,000 for the first time since it broke to the downside early last month. While I want to add the 350 sold just over a week ago, I want to wait and see some stabilization. We still own 400 GBTC with an average of $8.06. GBTC closed $7.67 -.28 today. Tomorrow is another day. CAM
Sextortion/blackmail email received from my own email address
Hello everyone, my friend recently received an email that's supposedly from his own email address, saying that he has been hacked and he should pay a few thousand dollars to a bitcoin account. Can you guys help me and tell me whether this is just a scam and should just be ignored? The transcript from the email: Hello! Seperti yang anda perhatikan, saya menghantar e-mel dari akaun anda. Ini bermakna saya mempunyai akses penuh ke peranti anda. Saya telah menonton anda selama beberapa bulan sekarang. Faktanya ialah anda telah dijangkiti malware melalui laman dewasa yang anda lawati. Jika anda tidak biasa dengan ini, saya akan menerangkan. Virus Trojan memberikan saya akses dan kawalan penuh ke atas komputer atau peranti lain. Ini bermakna saya boleh melihat segala-galanya di skrin anda, menghidupkan kamera dan mikrofon, tetapi anda tidak tahu mengenainya. Saya juga mempunyai akses kepada semua kenalan anda dan semua surat-menyurat anda. Mengapa antivirus anda tidak mengesan perisian hasad? Jawab: malware saya menggunakan pemandu, saya mengemas kini tandatangan digital setiap 4 jam supaya antivirus anda tidak berfungsi. Saya membuat video yang menunjukkan bagaimana anda melancap di bahagian kiri skrin, dan di bahagian kanan anda melihat video yang anda tonton. Dengan satu klik tetikus, Saya boleh menghantar video ini ke semua e-mel dan kenalan anda di rangkaian sosial. Saya juga boleh menyiarkan akses kepada semua surat-menyurat e-mel dan messenger yang anda gunakan. Sekiranya anda ingin mengelakkan ini, pindahkan amaun $1250 (USD) ke alamat bitcoin saya (jika anda tidak tahu bagaimana untuk melakukan ini, tulis kepada Google: 'Buy Bitcoin'). Alamat bitcoin saya (BTC Wallet) ialah: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Selepas menerima pembayaran, saya akan memadamkan video dan anda tidak akan pernah mendengar mengenai saya lagi. Saya memberikan anda 48 jam untuk membayar. Saya mempunyai skrip yang mengimbas surat ini, dan pemasa hanya akan berfungsi apabila anda membukanya. Mengemukakan aduan di suatu tempat tidak masuk akal kerana e-mel ini tidak boleh dikesan seperti alamat bitcoin saya. Saya tidak membuat apa-apa kesilapan. Jika saya mendapati bahawa anda telah berkongsi mesej ini dengan orang lain, video tersebut akan diedarkan dengan serta-merta. Selamat sejahtera!
Why will the switching to TkeyNet take place this year, and not later, as planned?
Let’s look at the project history. The TKEY concept dates back to October 2017, and it was in the fourth quarter of 2017 that the distributed infrastructure concept was approved. In early 2018, the formation of the TkeyNet architecture began. To make the whole course of events clear, we highlighted the main points and commented on them: The projected development period for TkeyNet is 2.5–3 years.
This forecast was made in 2018 when the development of TkeyNet began.
The course of events that was part of our strategy
Core 1.0 launch and exchange The company planned to launch a Protocol based on Core 1.0 and conduct a subsequent listing of the asset on the exchange in late 2018-in the first half of 2019. Depending on the completion of work on Core 1.0. Why launch Core 1.0? There is a fixed practice in the market when a project starts on a ready-made blockchain, and then switches to its own, for example, EOS. This project was launched based on the Ethereum blockchain, and later the transition to its Protocol was made. Our main task was to launch a Protocol with non-standard technical solutions for the market and enter the auction to expand the project audience and obtain liquidity for the asset. With an increase in the asset price, the company would be able to increase its financial resources and reinvest them in the development of the project. Thus, the launch of a blockchain-based on Core 1.0 fully met these tasks.
In Core 1.0, new transaction models introduced and multi-blockchain support implemented. The first version of the Protocol supported the inclusion of 10 separate chains. The mechanics allowed you to change the number of parallel chains in the blockchain. To increase throughput, the team implemented PostgreSQL support, instead of the typical key-value database that is present in most cryptocurrencies.
Switching to Core 2.0 during trading and then switching to TkeyNet Next, the plan was to upgrade the network to Core 2.0 and continuously modify it. The modification means the gradual implementation of functionality and standards from TkeyNet so that it is easy to make the transition from Core 2.0 to the new TkeyNet Protocol during trading on the exchange. https://preview.redd.it/zcf5vnsgg2f51.png?width=1191&format=png&auto=webp&s=d5d5e41551ccc95f8a8a401f8fd2d081f1068939 In 2019, a Core 1.0 — based system launched. The year was simultaneously busy: the first presentation of TkeyNet at APA-2019, presence at IFC-2019, work on draft laws, and at the same time, the year was quite difficult for our company, which affected the timing shifts for products and all project plans in General. The listing did not take place. Reasons for switching to TkeyNet There is a silver lining. In the period from April to May, there was positive news from developers: work on TkeyNet will be completed much earlier than planned. By the end of June, we were preparing to launch a test network based on TkeyNet, to start the final testing of all functions.
On June 22, 2020, the core 1.0 network suspended. For more information,see the link.
Shortly, we will be able to switch to TkeyNet and list the TKEY asset to crypto exchange.
Upon completion of the launch of TkeyNet, the official date of listing of TKEY on the trading platform will publish at the link:tkeycoin.com/start/;
What is TkeyNet?
We have already talked about TkeyNet in the previous article: TkeyNet-release date, a brief analysis of the system, further plans, gave examples of how the use of technology, told what products can be created based on TkeyNet, all this covered in General terms. https://preview.redd.it/olp8lviig2f51.png?width=7418&format=png&auto=webp&s=9403b97e8bd2080fb8678530dbb418053db317c3 In this publication, we share some theses so that you will gradually develop an objective picture of the new TkeyNet system and its capabilities, which many of you will be able to apply in the future in business or everyday life. From the very beginning of development, — TkeyNet was intended to improve the existing financial system, not to replace it. From a technical point of view, the system and its functionality entirely based on blockchain technology. However, this is not a classic variation, as, for example, with bitcoin, but the new implementation of It — more secure, more suitable for global use, more perfect. In simple words, our developers took the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other market leaders, combined their pros, eliminated their cons, and modified existing solutions on the market, resulting in new technology with new features. For the user, TkeyNet is a fast payment network that allows you to store, use, and move various assets in the payment network, such as currencies, shares, real estate, and precious metals, etc. Businesses will be able to legally conduct international transfers in seconds and significantly save on transactions. For developers and startups, this means best practices, infrastructure, liquidity, and access to ready-made solutions that can complete in their products. Among competitors, TkeyNet is much faster than its predecessors, more profitable, and cheaper in terms of transactions. For businesses and financial institutions, it is an infrastructure that will significantly improve existing financial processes, from payment routing to multi-level exchange and clearing operations. If we compare the giants of the financial industry-banks, and the new paradigm — distributed payment systems, we will notice a significant difference. The total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies estimated at ≈340 billion US dollars and the capitalization of 10 world banks is 2 trillion dollars. A significant difference, don’t you agree? http://www.outsourcingportal.eu/en/bitcoin-would-rank-as-8th-largest-bank-globally-with-169-billion-in-market-capitalization You can’t argue with the numbers, and we must understand that banks remain vital objects of the financial system. Banks help us send funds within the country and abroad, and provide a lot of services, such as loans, deposits, and a lot of other services. Anyway, using cryptocurrency, users actively exchange it for Fiat currencies to pay for any formed needs. Therefore, TkeyNet will serve as a bridge between fiat and digital currencies, providing its users with best practices and tools through which we will all have access to various digital and cash at any time and anywhere in the world. The Asian Parliamentary Assembly actively raised the issue of trust and the development of financial products in underdeveloped countries. The problem in such countries is total state control of property registers. Citizens prefer to dispose of their funds in informal settings because they do not consider state systems reliable.
According to the World Bank alone, about 1.7–1.8 billion people do not have accounts in any financial institution, and about 47% of them located in developing countries. The problem of interaction between a person and a financial institution consists of three main reasons: poverty, trust issues, and geographical difficulties. With systems such as TkeyNet, it is possible to connect people and financial institutions with a single source of trust. With the use of such systems, a person does not need anything other than access to the Internet. https://www.statista.com/chart/18497/countries-with-the-highest-share-of-adults-without-a-bank-account-in-2017/
The investments that bring us all together
On the other hand, the audience of the TKEY project is quite diverse: our investors represent a variety of professions, a variety of cities, and a variety of age groups. However, one thing, nevertheless, unites us all — this thing is an investment. And therefore, some of the users may not be interested in technical details or the difference between 1.0, 2.0, or TkeyNet. But at least the thesis, the main message, must be understood by absolutely everyone.
The more popular the company’s products are on the market, the stronger it is and the development. Due to the reliability of the company, the prices of its assets grow.
From 22 to 24 July, the test network TkeyNet was successfully launched. Our team is currently actively testing the entire network and conducting a security audit. Developers are testing the network with different scenarios: security, reliability of the full system, as well as individual modules and functions. Given the different number of similar-looking formulations, but at the same time completely different from each other, some users wondered what is the difference between such concepts: Mainnet, Testnet, and TkeyNet. Testnet should consider as a demonstration network for testing, testing concepts, new features, experiments, and debugging without the risk of losing any data. Testnet is a polygon for the development team that used to improve the system and introduce new features. Mainnet (Main Network) this is a complete product, ready to use. TkeyNet is the name of the infrastructure, the entire system that we are developing, and Testnet and Mainnet are technical concepts within this system. After testing the system is complete, TkeyNet will launch. We will issue instructions on how to upgrade to the new Protocol and new software, respectively.
Testing takes place without any excesses, and the launch of TkeyNet is just around the corner.
Thank you for being with us! Follow the project news to stay up to date. If you missed the latest news, you read the notification on the site: https://tkeycoin.com/en/news/.
APA ITU BITCOIN ? Bitcoin (BTC) adalah mata uang digital terdesentralisasi yang mengandalkan teknologi kriptografi sebagai keamanannya (disebut juga cryptocurrency). Mata uang ini tidak memiliki bentuk fisik melainkan hanya berbentuk data yang disebarkan ke seluruh pengguna bitcoin. Yang anda pegang ketika memiliki Bitcoin adalah Publickey (wallet – alamat atau identitas kita di jaringan ... Jika ditanya apa itu bitcoin (disingkat BTC), maka penjelasan yang paling sederhana adalah: Bitcoin adalah sistem kas transaksi global yang terdesentralisasi. Berdasarkan jurnal yang ditulis oleh penemunya (dilansir dalam Bitcoin.org), sebenarnya Bitcoin adalah: A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without ... Apa itu bitcoin ? - Bitcoin adalah mata uang baru yang diciptakan pada 2009 oleh seseorang yang kurang dikenal menggunakan alias (nama yang entah benar atau tidak) Satoshi Nakamoto. Transaksi dibuat tanpa perantara yang artinya tidak ada bank. Investasi bitcoin cukup menjanjikan tapi beresiko cukup tinggi. Popularitas Bitcoin meningkat karena semakin banyak orang yang mencari tahu tentangnya dan kemudian mempelajarinya. Akan tetapi masih sulit untuk memahami beberapa konsep yang terkait dengan Bitcoin - seperti apa itu mining Bitcoin (mining = penambangan atau menambang), hal ini jelas merupakan salah satu konsep tersebut. Apa itu Bitcoin Mining? Bitcoin Mining adalah cara mendapatkan Bitcoin dengan cara menambangnya. Untuk memahami proses menambang, kita harus kembali lagi pada konsep dasar. Teknologi di balik cryptocurrency adalah Blockchain, yang merupakan sebuah rantai blok berisi komponen kriptografi. Singkatnya, pengguna harus menyelesaikan sebuah soal matematika untuk mendapatkan Bitcoin sebagai reward ...
Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erDDYY4yW9w Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6BNTCd7GsU ~ Cara Ikutan SETUP BATTLE! https://goo.gl/JEB5m5... Eh, pernah nggak sih kalian denger tentang bitcoin? Atau bertanya Apa sih Bitcoin itu? Yang katanya Bitcoin nilainya setara dengan ratusan juta rupiah loh! I... Pengenalan tentang Bitcoin dan Mata uang digital (Cryptocurrency) dijelaskan dengan bahasa sehari -hari dan mudah dimengerti. Bitcoin merupakan mata uang cry... pengertian bitcoin secara singkat dan jelas dan bagaimana technology blockchain berjalan Bitcoin adalah mata uang virtual yang dikembangkan pada tahun 2009. Dalam perkembangannya Bitcoin menjadi salah satu instrumen investasi alternatif saat ini....